Tuesday 6 November 2012

6th of November

 
Today is my Daughters 4th birthday. Because  Monday is my day off we celebrated her Birthday yesterday which was great, apart from 1 incident which really showed up the Tyranny of this shaven society! For her Birthday, Kaja was given a wee toy cat. My wife promptly took a photo of her with the cat, my son and I in the background, pulling funny faces. As she normally does, she then posts the Photo on facebook with the caption " our new house-PET", meaning the cat. All of our friends and family, think she means the bearded me and all comment accordingly! Oh, we laughed. But just goes to show that when it comes to beard prejudice's... I guess you know what I am getting at.
 
As you can see my baby is growing and getting quite bushy now. I cant wait to see how it looks after a month or so!
 
Thought I would also give you a close up just so that you can really take notice, yes my beard is growing grey, and I am well proud of it.
 
 
 
Proverbs 16: 31 "Grey Hair is a crown of splendour; it is attained by a righteous life."

No comments:

Post a Comment