Tuesday 30 October 2012

The end of Oktober


Welcome to my no shave November blog 2012. As you can see I started early this year! And I will not be stopping at the end of November but a little later, maybe in April (if my wife doesn't chop my beard off beforehand.

You maybe asking why am I doing this? I believe that every man should at least once in his life wear a beard. It is very manly, but sadly wearing a beard has been pushed out of modern culture. I think we should let our facial hair grow and be united against the no beard culture. Lets be real hairy men!

I invite you, for the month of November not to shave, raise money for charity by doing so if you wish! but don't cut any hair for a month and stand up to the tyranny of this clean shaven world!

so everyday which I am in the office, I will post a picture of how my beard is comming on. What would be great, if you choose to partake in this united stand, would be if you would set up your own photo Diary so that we can all wonder at your facial folicales

God bless Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment